- Upon arrival you will sign in at reception and be issued with a visitor pass and key fob (one per group), which must be worn for the duration of your visit.
- A high visibility vest will be issued by Perry and must also be worn for duration of visit.
- Safety shoes must be worn at all times. Safety overshoes can be supplied on request.
- It is important to remain with your host at all times during your visit as there may be vehicles and/or machinery operating on the site that could be hazardous. Safety signs and notices must also be followed at all times.
- The fire alarm test takes place every Thursday at 10:45am. If you hear the alarm at any other time please make your way to the nearest Fire Assembly Point. These are located at the entrance to the car park or inside the yard area. Your host will guide you to the nearest point.
- Any restricted areas must not be entered into for example the test area during hydraulic pressure tests. These areas will be clearly signed and a barrier will be placed restricting access.
- Equipment and/or machinery must not be climbed on, opened up or moved by any visitor. Your host will arrange for a member of the Perry warehouse team to carry out any required work.
- If any specific work tasks are to be carried out during your visit a permit to work will have already been issued and given to you by your host.
- Any accidents or near misses must be reported to your host immediately.
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area at the bottom of the warehouse.
- Visitor pass, high visibility vest and safety overshoes are to be returned to your host at end of visit.
Update For Site Visits During The Covid-19 Pandemic
To assist us in protecting the health and safety of all employees and visitors on site we have implemented some additional procedures for all site visits to Perry Process Equipment Ltd.
- All visits must be scheduled prior to your arrival to our site.
- Before any visit, a visitor health questionnaire will need to be completed and returned back to us. This will be sent to you by email prior to your site visit.
- Site visitors will have their temperature checked on arrival to site. Access will be declined if it is above the satisfactory range.
- Visitors must ensure they sanitise their hands upon arrival using the automatic dispenser.
- Visitors and staff must wear face masks (unless exempt) for the duration of the site visit, if you can’t bring your own these will be available from reception.
- Disposable gloves are also available in reception but are not mandatory.
- Social distancing measures must be observed.