Used powdered detergent plant with capacity up to 10 tonnes/hour of laundry and dishwasher powders and powders for tablets. Made in 1999 and shut down in 2020.
Process equipment includes:
– (6) 125m3 silos
– (11) 3m3 hoppers
– Elevators, K-tron weighbelts, loss in weight feeders, twin screw prefeeder
– Gericke in-line mixer
– Ballestra Kettomix high shear mixer. To allow production of both high and low density product, mixer can be taken out of use by blowing product straight through as required.
– 12.5m2 Anhydro fluid bed agglomerator
– (2) Sweco vibrating sieve
– 1t IBC filling station
– Morton plough shear mixer
– Exhaust system
Process is continuous but is designed to run batches of different formulation with minimal downtime and wastage.
Automatic control system was updated in 2010 and is based on ABB Sattline technology with Profibus and Modbuss multidrop communications.
Location: United Kingdom