Here at Perry Process Equipment Ltd our engineering workshop aids us in being a premium supplier of high quality used process equipment. We can carry out a range of services from basic equipment testing right up to mechanical refurbishment, for a broad range of industries.
Our process equipment technicians are time served skilled engineers who have great knowledge and experience of the process equipment we stock and the equipment our customers will be utilising on site.
Our Key Services
- Specialist fabrication and welding.
- Bespoke machining.
- Mechanical refurbishments and rebuilds.
- Reverse engineering.
- Electrical control panel fault finding and rebuild.
- Pressure testing.
- Spark testing.
- Shot blasting and bead blasting.
- Spray painting.
- Test running to establish electrical and mechanical integrity.
- OEM documentation and parts sourcing.
Refurbished Process Equipment For Sale
To view the refurbished equipment currently in stock, click through to our refurbished process equipment for sale webpage.
As part of our mechanical refurbishment and rebuild service, we can execute a customer-led refurbishment project which will see us work with you to ensure the equipment you purchase will meet your exact technical requirements.
We have developed excellent relationships with OEM’s and other suppliers to allow us to accept all types of refurbishment jobs, and we’ll take care of every step of the project from sourcing technical document right through to the full rebuild, saving you time and money. We’re committed to delivering you the best quality job, on time and within your budget. Speak with our team about previous projects we have done on behalf of our customers.
Refurbishment Case Study
Perry Process Equipment had the pleasure of working with a big customer in the alloy industry that needed a mass production sized ribbon blender.
We had a unit in stock which was suitable, but it required some refurbishment work in order to fit their exact requirements.
Working together we designed a specification to completely suit the customers’ requirements. We priced the cost of refurbishment through different suppliers and certain contractors to ensure that the overall cost would come in on our customer’s budget and timescale.
The customer had asked for a general mechanical refurbishment such as new bearings, seals, re-packing the stuffing box, new coupling, service the drive as well as a cosmetic clean and paint, however they also required some specialist requirements which included; reconfiguring the top lid to match their current ventilation and feeding systems, remove the existing valve and fixed body to fit two pneumatically operated knife gate valves, fabricate framework which would allow the whole machine to sit at a higher height as well as fabricating lifting lugs to the unit and arrange to have them independently strength tested and certified. When the unit was re-assembled the customer visited our site to witness a test run on the unit. This project was completed within budget and within the agreed lead time.
- Selected the correct piece of equipment for their requirements.
- Worked with the customer on designing a specification suitable for their process.
- Arranged for them to meet with our expert suppliers who helped them navigate in specific choices on certain decisions.
- Carried out a full mechanical refurbishment on the ribbon blender which included: new bearings, seals, packing, drive coupling, valves, gearbox and motor.
- Shot blasted all mild steel parts and resprayed in chosen RAL colour.
- Reconfigured the top of the blender to suit the customer’s current process.
- Welded 4 x new lugs and strength tested and certified by independent body.
- Fabricated additional height framework and modified existing framework to suit new valves and drive.
- Regular updates to customer as well as an on-site factory acceptance test at our workshop facilities.
- Disassembled unit and skidded at request of the customer to fit in with their site capabilities for unloading.
View Our Past Refurbishment Jobs
Click through to our Refurbished Equipment web page to see examples of previous work we have carried out.
Our Main Equipment
Premium Equipment Brands We Stock
Silverson ■ Anhydro ■ GEA Westfalia ■ Hosokawa Micron ■ Winkworth ■ Kemutec
Morton ■ Lödige ■ Netzsch ■ Willy A Bachofen ■ De Dietrich ■ Pfaulder