USED PROCESS PLANT AND EQUIPMENT SPECIALISTS
Perry Process Equipment Ltd is the European Headquarters of the Perry Equipment Companies. Established in the UK since 1990, we buy & sell high quality used process plant & equipment to the chemical, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, dairy, food and beverage industries. We are located in the North East of England on the Aycliffe Business Park, which is one of the largest industrial parks in the region. Our main 6 acre site includes a 20,000 sqft warehouse where we store the majority of our stock, and where our customers can come to inspect our equipment.
The Benefits We Offer Our Customers:
- Savings of up to 70% compared to the price of new.
- Equipment immediately available from stock.
- Top brands including Alfa Laval, APV, De Dietrich, Glatt, Hosokawa, Krauss Maffei, Littleford, Lödige, Nauta, Pfaudler, Westfalia and Winkworth.
- Additional services including: test running, spark testing, shot blasting, cleaning, and painting.
- Full mechanical refurbishment options.
- Assistance with packaging and shipment UK, Europe or worldwide.
- Buying options on your surplus process equipment.
- Flexible payment terms.
80% of our business is from returning customers. Visit the Testimonial page of our website to find examples of companies we work with.
Process Cluster Groups:
Worldwide Offices & Warehouses:
Our worldwide presence of offices and warehouses allows us to buy and store more items of stock globally. Find your nearest branch below:
Perry Process Equipment Ltd, UK
Perry Videx LLC, USA
Perry Machinery Poland
Perry Machinery Czech Republic
Perry Machinery Russia
Perry Machinery Ukraine
Contact a member of the Perry team to discuss your used process equipment requirements.