A Solid Resource For Used Process Equipment
Since 1932 Perry has been buying & selling high quality used process plant and equipment in Europe and worldwide. The Perry Equipment Group now have one of the most extensive inventory of used, second hand, refurbished and sometimes unused process equipment, with almost 15,000 items available worldwide. Our inventory is constantly changing due to our global buying power, with new items being added weekly.
From your initial equipment enquiry to final payment, our team is here to help you every step of the way. It’s all part of the Perry process.
Buying & Selling Equipment
- Outright Purchase
- Sale or Return
- Asset Disposal
If you are looking to buy second hand process equipment, please visit the Buying Used Process Equipment page.
If you are considering selling some redundant or surplus process equipment, please visit the Selling Used Process Equipment page.
- Mechanical refurbishment.
- Control panel build.
- Shot blasting, cleaning & painting.
- Equipment testing.
- Equipment removal.
- Equipment loading to transport and worldwide shipping, including export packing.
All of these services are available from our site in the UK.
We can refurbish our used process equipment to ensure it meets your specification requirements. Take a look under the Refurbished Equipment section of our website for further details and previous work we have carried out.
Plants & Lines
- A dedicated team to assist with buying or selling a plant or line.
- Tailor made asset disposal packages.
- Support with dismantling, removal and logistics.
Further details are available under the Plant section of our website.
To view the plants and industrial facilities we currently have listed for sale, please visit the Used Plants category page.
- 15,000 items available for sale worldwide.
- Warehouses in the UK, USA, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia and Ukraine to support our customers worldwide.